The Edge

The Edge

Built in 1936 by America Plumbing Company for storage, 310 Culvert’s all-concrete building consists of five floors and 90,000 square feet. Campus Management converted the space into a sustainable and modern design for office space to take advantage of the building’s fantastic location to downtown Cincinnati. With expansive windows on every floor, the Edge allows building occupants to have fantastic views of Cincinnati and the riverfront and provides ample daylight to nearly all interior spaces. By reducing the building’s energy and water use to receive LEED certification, the Edge uses over 13% less energy than a comparable building and 40% less water – reducing operating costs dramatically. To learn more about the Edge, visit www.theEdgeCincy.com.

Related Projects