The Cooper Historic Residences
Built in 1928 by Myers Y. Cooper, this former luxury apartment building was renovated by Campus Management into 42 condominiums. The Cooper combines the historical integrity of the English baronial days with its tudor style red brick, slate roof, and stained timbers, while boasting modern amenities, lush gardens, a center fountain, and Eden Park surroundings. Attention to historical detail such as restored stained glass entry doors, vintage tiled hallways, and original hardwood floors helped the Campus Management team win a Preservation Award from the Cincinnati Preservation Association in 2007. Learn more about the Cooper here.